We have been so busy completing our December Bucket List and getting ready for recitals and Christmas, that I completely forgot Monday Menu this week! So in it’s place I bring you five holiday sweets I have lined up to make this holiday season.
- Applesauce Spice Cake – Spice cake is a favorite of my husband’s so I’m going to try this spice cake for Christmas dinner. I will probably add a chocolate or brown sugar glaze icing.
- Peanut Butter Fudge – This was one of my favorite sweet treats growing up but I have never made it myself. I changed that this year with this easy recipe from Simple Food 365.
- Chocolate Macaroons (Haystacks) – Another childhood favorite, no holiday season is complete without some of these beauties. Here is a yummy recipe to try.
- Chewy Sugar Cookies – I don’t have the artistic flair for fancy iced cookies, or the patience to roll and cut them out, but I love these simple sugar cookies.
- Lemon Coconut Bars – I love lemon flavored treats and these bars are no exception! They freeze well and I can’t wait to try this East Coast recipe from Rock Recipes.
What’s on you holiday baking list this year?