This Blue Monday had some ups and downs and a long to-do list, so this week’s Monday Menu is coming out late. But here are five meals that will hopefully boost you mood because they are over flowing with veggie goodness.
- Steak, Fried Mushrooms and Onions and Green Beans – I love the combination of fried onions, mushrooms and minced garlic. Toss in some steak strips and steam green beans for an easy side.
- Grilled Ratatouille Pasta – To be honest, I’ve never tried eggplant but this is an easy vegetarian recipe that I can’t wait to try.
- Garlic Chicken, Zucchini and Corn – This meal is clean, quick and tasty and easy to add in other veggies.
- Goulash – Always a favorite when I was growing up (and now). I sometimes add peas or corn to the mix.
- Lemon Garlic Salmon – My go to method of making salmon and it turns out perfect every time. Steam some broccoli and cauliflower and add a cheese sauce and you have dinner in under 20 minutes.
Be sure to visit me on Pinterest to find links to these and other yummy meals. If you have a favorite recipe to share, please comment below.