Oh the weather outside is frightful so how about some slow cooker meals to warm you up! Here is this week’s Monday Menu with sweet, spicy and savory slow cooker dishes.
- Thai Coconut Chicken Soup – Spicy and sweet, this flavorful soup will warm you up on cold days.
- Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti – A side salad would go great with this cheesy pasta dish.
- Moroccan Turkey Meatballs – Savory meatballs to go on a bed of rice, couscous or quinoa or have them on naan bread.
- Brown Sugar Ham – This is my favorite way to cook ham. So sweet and delicious, and it goes well with mashed potatoes and carrots.
- Greek Chicken Pita – Flavorful chicken mixed with fresh vegetables on a warm pita. Add some tzatziki or plain Greek yogurt for dipping.
Be sure to visit my Monday Menu board on Pinterest to find recipes for the above menu. Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a suggestion, please leave me a comment.